Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks

Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks
This photo was taken in 1949. My cousins and I remember the porch after our grandfather walled it in, added a door and big screen windows.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Even more computer woes

That's right, more Bad Stuff(tm) on my home computer, but it will be in good hands and set to rights soon. Until then, I go online to check my email and "surf" at the local library.

I could do more posting to my blog from here, and I have a few things in mind. Most of them either involve posting photos or include text I've already composed in a Word file at home, so I choose to wait until I'm back up and running there.

In the meantime Mike, if you have anything you'd like to add here, please feel free.

1 comment:

Daniel "Captain" Kirk said...

Try a Mac. You'll never go back.