Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks

Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks
This photo was taken in 1949. My cousins and I remember the porch after our grandfather walled it in, added a door and big screen windows.

Monday, January 19, 2009

A milestone

With that last musical post, that’s 100 blog entries here on Poppy’s Front Porch.

As a service to our new readers, here’s a condensed version of where it all began in August of 2007.

Question: Is this...real serious...you people...get too carried away...just a waste of my time?
Answer: ...Cook...a load of laundry!

I almost didn’t...stuff…old news...But…why not? 97 to 104...cucumbers...almost passed out...My wife and I talked about...Long houses...sitting on hot vinyl seats...drenched with sweat...we wouldn’t stand for houses or cars.

Out of the blue I wonder if there’s...cones. Imagine my...stinkin’...old Black Cat...Not to mention Turtle...Crackers. And of course, Thunder...Good...at one time or another...

After this week's nearly perfect launch of...the belly...we'll go and get the right...damage...The astronauts...drill...thick goop. Still, I think you paint...the experts.

...my blistering...cicadas...sing a tune...you couldn’t stand.

The frog is the philosopher of the pond.

...Medicine...Fly...Hotel...Many of these I’ve already listed on my...favorite...monster...list
...back in the eighties...a radio...had written down what he thought...
...yes, I’m...a...rock.
I don’t have the foggiest idea...I’m – happily – mostly out of touch...


You’re welcome.

1 comment:

Daniel "Captain" Kirk said...

Thanks for the ADD stream-of-consciousness. My wife laughed so hard, she almost wet her pants!