Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks

Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks
This photo was taken in 1949. My cousins and I remember the porch after our grandfather walled it in, added a door and big screen windows.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The game was 'Crashed'

The answer to the Lyrics game was 'Rub It In' as sung by Billy 'Crash' Craddock. An obscure tune, to be sure, but I seem to recall it had it's 15 minutes of fame.

I've got a couple more up my sleeve right now, but I think that Bob may wish to weigh in with a Lyrics Quiz - and, we've got to figure out what to call it - I don't think 'the game' is enough info.

I thought there might have a been a half a dozen or so folks who look at the Porch and that would surely be enough to play. You only need four for Scrabble! And particularly after the grief I caught for not knowing about Levon Helm - Goodness! Surely there are other experts out there!! Let's hear from you!

I'm not bitter . . .

No comments: