Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks

Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks
This photo was taken in 1949. My cousins and I remember the porch after our grandfather walled it in, added a door and big screen windows.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can I guess?

The picture that Bob posted for Can you guess? had me stumped for a long time, apparently for a week, but now I have a guess. I'm not saying I'm right, but I am saying I have something to say.

For a long time it appeared to me to be a picture of some object orbiting some other in space. But I could never get that to be 'right' in my mind. Something in one picture or the other would preclude that, I thought.

However something occurred to me today. I think the mystery image is of an eclipse 'rising' on the horizon.

What say you, Dr. Bob?

No comments: