Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks

Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks
This photo was taken in 1949. My cousins and I remember the porch after our grandfather walled it in, added a door and big screen windows.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas Update part 2

It was kind of a quiet season; Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the five of us stayed home. Unforutnately the sleet and snow kept us from making it to church, we just weren't confident we'd make it home without sliding into a ditch or something.

I think the pictures can do most of the talking here...


Mantle decorations


Neat and tidy: the calm before the unwrapping storm


Getting into the stockings



Kitchen table newly decorated


My Wife, selecting presents to hand out







Me: "Where did you find this?!"
My Wife: "Amazon used books. Who knows, it might be the one you had stolen from you."
Me: "No, my copy wasn't in that good of shape."


Ready for do-it-yourself Christmas sandwiches


It snowed and it snowed...

No comments: