Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks

Poppy's Front Porch - in the Missouri Ozarks
This photo was taken in 1949. My cousins and I remember the porch after our grandfather walled it in, added a door and big screen windows.

Monday, February 4, 2008

I Just Dropped In -

To see what condition my condition was in.

That is some 60's rock reference that is vague to me right now. Of course, I spent the better part of the 60's being less than 10 years old, so there you go. Bob will, undoubtedly, help me out with this. Just for fun, here's what I actually remember about music in the 60's:

The Beatles
Mitch Miller
Johnny Cash
WLS

Listening to oldies stations have added to my knowledge of that era, but those are the things off the top of my head that I actually have memories of. There's probably more, but I've no time.

Just wanted to say I've posted at Central Standard about the primary. Thanks for your earlier comments, Bob. As you'll see, I'm leaning toward Romney in the primary and I state my reasons over there.

Thanks, too, for encouraging us to go vote - it's a good thing that we do.

No comments: